We hold a variety of events throughout the year ranging from our regular monthly meetups and special guest speakers all the way to full blown day trips organised by club members.
You can check out a full list of our upcoming events on the calendar page or some of our previous events on the blog or in our gallery.
We meet on the 2nd Thursday of the month at 7 PM in the Beer Hall at BrewDog Reading.
Members are welcome to bring along their beers for feedback (we recommend bringing 1 l if possible) or for swaps.
The general format of meetups is as follows:
- 19:00 Arrive and get a beer
- 19:15 Announcements and news
- 19:30 Guest speaker or talk from club member
- 20:30 Members’ tasting and feedback
- 21:30 Any other business
- 22:00 Meeting closes (socialising and beers downstairs)
We regularly invite guest speakers to our monthly meetups:
- 9th of April: Sarah Pantry – Homebrew competitions and judging (via Zoom)